Powerfilled Business Leadership
|We help business entrepreneurs harness the power of the human spirit to lead
change in their enterprises via effective management systems
Robert C Bremer Jr., PE, AInstIB
Bob Bremer earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University and began a career in
business that has spanned thirty-five years. He has held various positions in design, research, development, executive
management, association management, and general management.
He then entered professional ministry, earning a Master of Arts degree in Religion from Trinity Episcopal School for Ministry.
His ministry career has included positions in executive church management. He has also served as Professor of Humanities.
Bob is an Accredited Associate of the Institute for Independent Business (IIB), an international accreditation body.
He is the father of two children, Jennifer and David and the proud grandfather of one grandson Tucker. Bob and his wife
Cheryl currently reside in Great Meadows, NJ.
- Association Management
- Change and Risk Management
- General Management
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Development and Governance
- Personal and Family Counseling
- Personal Leadership Coaching
- Professional Engineer
- Strategic Management
- Team Building for Organizational Effectiveness
- President of the Board of Directors – HAP Enterprises, Inc.
- Member of Engineering Advisory Board – Cedarville College
- Member of Board of Directors – Orchard Hill Church
- Member of Board of Directors – Western PA Billy Graham Crusade
- Boy Scouts of America – Cub Master, Scout Master, Commissioner
- Fourteen US Patents
- Who’s Who in Finance and Industry
- Who’s Who in Association Management